Additional DC-3/C-47 Manuals:
Take your time and get to know the DC-3/C-47...I can recommend reading information regarding the aircraft "general" systems/systems operations and deeper into flying techniques and performance/limitations.
Here is a very good resource for Flight Operating Instructions and Manuals for the DC-3/C-47. It called "www.avialogs.com" and it is a "treasure" for Aviation enthusiasts. You will find these, among other useful materials:
Read these documentation online is free. There is an embedded reading window with comfortable pages view settings (screenshot attached below):
- RECOMMENDED: PILOT TRAINING MANUAL FOR THE C-47 / 1943 / USAAF
- RECOMMENDED: DC-3 NORMAL CHECKLIST
- T.O. 01-40NC-1 Pilot's Flight Operating instructions C-47 Airplane.
- T.0. 1C-47B1 Flight Handbook C-47B - C-117A -R4D6.
- A.P. 2445A & C - PN - Pilot's notes for Dakota I & III.
- AAF Manual 51-129-2 Pilot Training Manual for C-47 Skytrain.
- DC-3C Operation Manual.
- DC3 Emergency Check List.
- DC3 Preflight Check List.
- Pilot Training manual for the C-47.
- A.P. 2445D-P.N. Pilot's Notes for Dakota IV.
- C-47D Skytrain Characteristics Summary - 26 September 1952.
- T.O. 1C-47(A)D-1 Partial Flight Manual AC-47D.
- Strength and Operation of DC-3 Airplanes.