VSKYLABS NEWS FLASH (20th February 2017)
- The VSKYLABS EuroFOX:
- A free update to version 002 was just released! It is a Major-Update-Release which covers almost any aspect of the aircraft. For more information please read the project's update log in the aircraft's page.
- The VSKYLABS Autogyro 'Cricket':
- After Autsin Meyer solved an internal bug in X-Plane 11 beta, which eliminated the use of pre-rotate system (engine/rotor clutch), I had to re-design the internal flight model so the autogyro would be flyable in X-Plane 11. Flight tests are going great, and the free update is expected to be released really soon (a week or so). The updated package will include both models for X-Plane 10.51 and X-Plane 11.
|Flying around in the 'Cricket' in X-Plane 11|
- The VSKYLABS A-12 Avanger II:
- This aircraft is to be updated to X-Plane 11 probably in two or three weeks. The updated package will include an additional model for X-Plane 11.
- More surprises to come soon, as VSKYLABS development focus on Light Sport Aviation is making progress.