The VSKYLABS Guimbal Cabri G2 Project Update Log
Update to Version Build v1.30
- Flight Dynamics:
- Flight dynamics tune-up for tail-rotor performance and responsiveness, especially in high-torque flight conditions (elevated terrain etc...).
- Weight and balance - pilot weight was added to the base weight (this is not an unmanned drone and by doing so the G2 will be ready to fly with pilot + low-weight payload weight (adding payload to exceed 70kg will bring the passenger to appear in external view).
- FMOD sounds:
- FMOD project maintenance - no errors are shown in the log.txt file.
- STMA AutoUpdater:
- Automatic updates and notifications (see details below).
- Fly the most recent version of the project.
- Each time the aircraft is being loaded - it will auto-check if an update is available.
- If there is an available update - it will download it and right after will prompt you to reload the aircraft.
- After reloading the aircraft, you should see a text message confirming that you are using an updated version.
- After each update - a window will be opened, showing important update notices. Note that this window will show up only ONCE after a new update. A text file with its details will be available in the 'Important_Docs_and_Files' folder within the aircraft folder.
- To disable the automatic update - edit the settings.txt file with 'allowUpdates:No'
Update to Version v1.2b1
- Rotor blades sounds layers were added (experimental).
- 3D surround sound adjustments for head movement.
Update to Version v1.1b1
Initial Update Release v1.0b5 (September 12th 2018)
VSKYLABS Guimbal Cabri G2 Project initial version release.