The VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ Project Update Log
Update to Version v1.4 (26th November 2018)
VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ Project update v1.4 is including:
- Luggage pods are now removed, and will be added and visible only when the payload is set to exceed ~360 pounds (to include pilot/pilots and luggage), in the weight and balance settings in X-Plane.
- Engine power tuneups.
- High Angle of Attack handling tuneups.
- 3D modeling refinements.
Update to Version v1.3 (2nd November 2018)
VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ Project update v1.3 is including:
- Fix to Joystick command issues with X-Plane 11.30b1+
Update to Version v1.2a (30th July 2018)
VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ Project update v1.2a is including:
- Flight Dynamics model fix for engine exhaust point
Update to Version v1.2 (4th June 2018)
VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ Project update v1.2 is including:
- Nose gear horn refinements and additional 100 knots IAS threshold limit.
- Turn and slip indicator adjustment.
- Magnetic compass - a fixed index needle was added.
- Aircraft category fixed to 'Experimental' only.
Update to Version v1.1 (10th May 2018)
3D Modeling - general:
- Cockpit floor rework (modeling and texture).
- Rudder pedals installation.
- Animated canopy strut.
- Installation of the canopy-unlocked buzzer (warning when canopy is unlocked and throttle up to 90%).
- Touchdown sounds refinement and enhancement.
- Landing gears ride vibration effect.
- Additional livery included.
- Refinements of some of the clickable visible green areas for more aesthetic appearance.
May 8th 2018 - Initial Version Release: v1.0