The VSKYLABS Phoenix Air Phoenix Project Update Log
18th April 2017 - Update to version v004.1:
- Flight model refinement: Minor engine (internal flight model) fix.
4th April 2017 - Update to version v004 - short wingtips feature added:
- This is a MAJOR UPDATE RELEASE.
- The aircraft is now capable of switching between short and extended wingtips:
- To switch between wingtips, just 'look' at one of the wingtips, from cockpit 3D view, point the mouse on the wingtip region and click on it!
- When changing from Extended to Short wingtips, the flight dynamics model is changing as well (flight dynamics model and 3D model are biased, so it is switching the wings practically between 36 and 49 feet span).
- 3D Modeling - 'Interactive':
- Wing-flex animation added.
- Experimental feature added: Aircraft is vibrating when the engine is running (external and internal). This is an experimental feature that I'm testing in v003. It may be removed in future updates (according to users experience feedback).
- 3D Modeling - Aircraft painting:
- Default livery improved.
- Added an 'all white' livery.
- Canopy is now featuring a tinted coating.
30th March 2017 - Update to version v002.1:
- Flight Dynamics - aircraft ground behavior Phase#1 tuning (cross-winds) - this aspect is scheduled for a Phase#2 tuning in the near future.
- Propeller disc update (visuals).
- Added Yaw-String...I've taped it with a silver Duct-Tape ;)
- Emergency Feather lever angle when activated is set to a new value.
- Minor 3D model fixes.
27th March 2017 - Update to version v002:
- This was an update FIX to improve frame rate in 50%-70%
27th March 2017 - Initial version release v001